These improver-level sessions run 12:45-13:45 on Fridays and are led by John
April 26th 2019: Winning the next break
● Deciding whether to try for a hoop or set a leave
● Creating a powerful leave
● Which shot to take when faced with a leave
May 3rd 2019: Cannons
● Got 3 (or 4!) touching balls and don’t know what to do?
● This is the session for you
● Theory and practice
May 10th 2019: The rover peel
● Deciding whether to run the last hoop
● Preparing and executing the peel
● Should you attempt to peel opponent?
May 17th 2019: The end game
● Pegging out
● Should you peg-out your opponent?
● Three ball endings
The sessions will be rearranged in the event of bad weather (e.g. significant
rainfall!). There is no need to book – just turn up around 12:30. If you have
suggestions for other topics please let John